Monday, March 5, 2012

What I'm working on now....The Peirce's of 1790 Coventry, RI

I'm starting a new search of the Peirce families found in the 1790 Coventry, Kent, RI census. I'm trying to find a connection to Godfrey Peirce and a William Peirce, Jr. both of Coventry, RI and Foster, Providence, RI.

I am hoping to that the William listed below is the father of the above William. I believe at this point of my research there is a strong possibility that Godfrey and William are brothers.



Who is this family living next to each other?

How are they connected?

Peirce, Pardon 1   -   1   -   -
Peirce, Benjamin 1   2   1   -   -
Peirce, William 1   1   2   -   -


Key:

a. Free white males of 16 years and upward including heads of families.
b. Free white males under 16 years.
c. Free white females including heads of families.
d. All other free persons.
e. slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment